Sunday 19 April 2015

♥ Boho ♥

Don't you just hate it when you take all your pictures that you wanted and then realise afterwards that the quality wasn't at the level you usually have it! That happened with this set of pictures.. luckily I don't think it notices too badly. I managed to rescue them in the editing process a little. 

Yesterday it was my years engagement anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year since I got engaged. Been 11 years too since we first got together.. time flies so fast! It was a bit boring and lonely since I was on my own yesterday (as he's still away working) but I spent a lot of time watching Netflix in bed to cheer me up.

I did some of my English work last night too. I really thought I was going to breeze through this course and find it so easy.. how wrong was I?! It's really difficult. I just have to say, if anyone that reads this and English isn't your first language - you are awesome. I don't know how you've managed to learn. I'm struggling and it's my first language!

Anyways, this adorable outfit is called "Sarah Boho" and it's from the very awesome Heffalumps. Be sure to check Heffalumps out.. there's lots of cute new stuff coming out! If you want something a little different from the usual ToddleeDoo outfits, then Heffalumps is definitely a place to look.

I am loving these anklets from ToddleTeeZ. They are so cute! I never thought about putting an anklet on my baby avatar before, but it looks great and I love it. See the final picture for a closer look! You can get these at The Sidewalk Gacha right now. What's awesome about these is they size up too for the grownups.. so you can be all matching.

Happy shopping everyone! ♥







Credits:
Outfit: Sarah Boho from Heffalumps
Shoes: Secret Flops B [Stripes] from ugly duckling 
(The Playroom - April 2015)
Hair: [01] Things from Magika
Anklet: Charm Anklet Purple from ToddleTeeZ (Sidewalk - April 2015)
Toe ring: Purple Stars Toe Ring from ToddleTeeZ
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Necklace: Noir Cat Necklace from Izzie's
Bracelet and ring set: My Love Bracelet and Ring Set-Silver (Darks)
 from A D D Andel!
Bracelet: Beaded Word Bracelet (Princess) RARE from Vicarious Youth
Earrings: Children's Starter Earrings from {Adore} (Woodlands - April 2015)
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Black Lace Sneaker Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Pose: Sweet - Sweet 1 (m) from .click.
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 2 (m) from .click.
Pose: Sweet - Sweet 3 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps and ToddleTeeZ


 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio