Thursday 23 April 2015

♥ Little Miss ♥

I've had this outfit on for a few days.. so this is just going to be a very short and sweet post seeing as I'm not feeling my best too! Apologies for only one picture, but I feel this dress needs to be torn off of me before it starts to get smelly.

I love this dress and hat set from Candy Cloud though, I got them at this round of Woodlands.. oh this round is probably coming to an end sometime soon.. so be sure to grab the things you want while you can! I feel like a proper little lady in this outfit and feel transported back in time too. It's really nicely textured as well, which is nice to see.

Happy shopping everyone! ♥


Credits:
Outfit: marie blueberry dress from Candy Cloud (Woodlands - April 2015)
Hair: [01] Shimmer from Magika
Bracelet: hand stamped bracelet - dream silver from .trinket.
Ring: Lalafant Purple Ring from Candii Kitten Kids
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: White Lace Sneaker Nails from Awwdorable 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio