Sunday 19 April 2015

♥ There it goes.. the last crap I gave ♥

So.. this is a bit more rebellious and different from my usual posts. I felt like doing something completely different! 

I am loving this "There it goes... the last crap I gave" sign from Plethora. It's so funny. There's a more adult version of this too, which I really had to stop myself from using! I think I'm just teetering on the edge of offensive with this one.. so I don't want to push my boundaries too far. I might end up in a permanent time out if I did! This sign is perfect too because it's a nice reminder that I need to stop giving a crap about certain things.. I need to be less competitive. I have to try to keep myself grounded and stop getting irritated over little things.. and constantly try to compete with everyone. I'm doing my best and that is all I can do.. there goes the last crap I gave!

This shirt from Heffalumps rocks.. and it's totally free! It's a great punky little belly top.. perfect for my new look I've got going on today. Go check out their awesome freebies and snap up some outfits while you're there!

Don't worry.. this look isn't staying. It was just something different! Anyways.. there goes the last crap I gave.. LOL. I can't stop saying it.. 

Happy shopping everyone! ♥




Credits:
Top: Star Skull Shirt from Heffalumps (Freebie!)
Pants: Cozy Pants [Onyx] from des lunes (La Boutique - April 2015)
Tied Sweatshirt: Waist sweatshirt buck 50 from high v
Boots: Black Button Boots from Minuet
Hair: Thanako/Purple BunClips Black from LCKY & Sweet Thing 
(Xiasumi School Festival - April 2015)
Backpack: Punky Skunk Backpack from MishMish (Collabor88 - April 2015)
Necklace: Noir Cat Necklace from Izzie's
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Binky: 4. Pacifier Silly and Fun from Purretes (Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Bunny thing: Jewled Marz Moon Rabbit Companion from Sweet Thing 
(Xiasumi School Festival - April 2015)
Ears: Precious BabyRing Ears from Cute Bytes
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rawr Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Phone: BFF Phone 2 - Black from [Miseria]
Crap sign: There It Goes...The Last Crap I Gave from Plethora
Pose: Innocence - from .click.

Special thanks to Plethora


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio