Thursday 21 May 2015

♥ Life's a Beach ♥

I know, I know.. I went to the beach yesterday - but I really needed to go again to work on my tan. My SL mummy will die laughing at that statement considering she knows the real me and has seen me and knows how ghostly pale the real me is. I'm not even kidding, I'm like almost translucent in places. 

Anyways... if you know me you'll know that real life has been crazy with my move. I've been deep in paperwork, packing and having meetings with various people to get my mortgage sorted out. If you don't have a mortgage, it's confusing as hell.. and not something to just walk into. They like to make it all as complicated as possible.. if you do go to do it, grab yourself an awesome mortgage adviser. I paid a guy to help us get the best deal etc.. he is pretty awesome actually and knows all his stuff and without him we would be so lost. As of today, my removal company is set to move our stuff on the 4th June. I have a tooth extraction on the 3rd June.. yeah.. ouch. Our contracts have not yet been exchanged so I don't really know where we are yet.. hopefully our conveyencer will receive our signed deed tomorrow and get the ball in motion. Without the contracts being transferred we're pretty clueless as to when we can move in and are just guessing.. we went ahead and pre-booked to be on the safe side. I'm so hoping we get the keys earlier than that so we can go in and paint a bit.. as there's one horrible bogey green room that I need to sort out before my eyes bleed. 

So.. here I am at the beach trying to forget all the real life grownup stuff and just run around being a toddler. It took me a while to find a nice beach.. especially one that would allow me to rez! I love people watching on Second Life. When I'm out scouting for locations to take pictures at I crawl past a lot of strange and wonderful people. Sometimes they talk to me other times they do not. Today I chuckled to myself as there was a man on the beach dressed head to toe in black leather and huge clunky boots. If that was real life he'd have been waaaaaaaaay too hot to wear that! He stood there staring at the sea in all his noob glory, wondering why no woman would talk to him. Okay, I made that up.. I don't know what he was thinking or anything.. but he did look kinda nooby. 

My lovely vintage swimsuit is from Babysteps and it's available at Le Petit Faire right now. There's a few different colours to choose from.. but naturally I picked pink. It's on the higher end of the price scale at 150L$ but I'm guessing that's because it's original mesh? It's very cute though and worth the lindens.. I particularly love the front panel texture work. Oh and it fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's!

I'm wearing a whole bunch of accessories from ToddleTeeZ today too. I have on a pink charm necklace, which is available at this current round of the Sidewalk Gacha. I have the matching pink charm anklet on too.. The bracelet I have on is from this current round of Hello Beautiful, which is going to be ending soon, so go grab them quick.. they're birthstone bracelets. I have on the April one, as that's when my birthday is in real life and the fact that the stones go with pretty much anything. Ooh I have on pink wormie earrings, they are super cute! They are little worms on a hook and it even comes with a cute little worm for your nose. I have on a silver hearts toe ring from ToddleTeeZ too. All of that awesomeness is from ToddleTeeZ, definitely a store you need to check out.

My knee tattoos are at Hello Beautiful right now, they're from the awesome Tic Tot Toe. So many different ones to get.. I have on the shark ones. They seemed appropriate for the beach! 




Credits:
Outfit: Vintage Swimsuit (Pink) from Babysteps (Le Petit Faire - May 2015)
Shoes: Baby Glam Sandals from *BABY*
Hair: Vida - light blondes from Truth
Sunglasses: Heartglasses 1 RARE from Tikkels
Earrings: Wormie Earrings - Pink from ToddleTeeZ
Necklace: Charm Necklace Pink from ToddleTeeZ 

(Sidewalk Gacha - May 2015)
Bracelet: Birthstone Heart Bracelet April from ToddleTeeZ 

(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Knee bandaids: Shark Band Aids from Tic Tot Toe 

(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Anklet: Charm Anklet Pink from ToddleTeeZ
Toe Ring: Silver Hearts Toe Ring from ToddleTeeZ
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Diva - Diva 4 from .click.
Lounge chairs and umbrella: 
Plush lounge chair yellow stripes x2, Plush lounge umbrella yellow stripes
 from [Cosmic Dust] (Le Petit Faire - May 2015)

Special thanks to ToddleTeeZ

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio