Monday 15 June 2015

♥ Fall ♥

I know my blog hasn't been getting a lot of attention lately and I'm really sorry for that, but things have been really busy in real life and I've been unwell to boot so it's not been the best of times for me. At least there's plenty of ToddleeDoo bloggers out there who have been blogging away while I've been gone. Sooo many new ones too.

Anyways, I've got this new skin and shape set to show you from Purretes which is available at Hello Beautiful right now. It's called "Nayade Skin & Shape" and it comes with a lot of different options... including: lashes, dimples, all sorts of freckles, blush, sunscreen and sunburn. There's even light and dark brows included and the shape is completely modifiable (but it's a really cute petite shape which should only need minor tweaking in my opinion. Personally I'd probably only make the eyes slightly bigger and the lips smaller, but I think shapes are unique to people and you might like it just how it is) It even comes with alpha layers for your lips so you can have your mouth open (3 different options!) I've included a picture of the HUD at the end of this post too so you can see the options and see that it's mesh head compatible.

It's funny the stuff you pull out of your inventory that you totally forgot you had and bought ages ago, like these pjs.. I decided I wanted to create a silly pose to go with them.. so tada.. this is what I came up with. I had a lot of fun creating it and I hope I made someone smile.

Happy shopping! ♥


Credits:
 Outfit: TD Footies - Swan Princess (B) from Vicarious Youth
Hair: Poseidon's Gal (Glamorous Blondes Pack) from Clawtooth
Skin and shape: Nayade Skin & Shape from Purretes 
(Hello Beautiful - June 2015)
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Nails: TD Summer Ombre Nails from Buglets 
(Hello Beautiful - June 2015)
Pose: My own (will be at Awwdorable soon hopefully)

Special thanks to Purretes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio