Monday 15 June 2015

♥ Let It Go.. to the beach ♥

It's getting on for 9am here and I've still not been to sleep yet. I've been feeling very anxious about.. well.. everything and it's kept me awake! It's kind of irritating that I can't get my mind to rest, so that's why I'm filling my time catching up on some blogging.. so, here's the second post of the day. 

Check out my swimsuit from Flutters, loving the funky design on it and the vibrant colours. It is very pretty and perfect for the beach.

Ooh.. hurry on down to Hello Beautiful before the next round starts to snatch up some of the goodies I'm showing off in this post. 

There's some awesome visors in a gatcha from ToddleTeeZ, at Hello Beautiful, in a variety of colours and styles. I'm rocking the "Sea La Vie" visor. The name of it is even cute! These are a must have accessory for your outdoor adventures, whether it be at the beach or somewhere else entirely.

I have on an adorable foot jewelry thing from Turducken, available in a gatcha at Hello Beautiful right now. I honestly wanted them all, but funds are extremely low at the minute so I had to settle for just two. I got this purple one and a navy one. 

Lastly how adorable is this towel (in the last picture of mine) from snaphappy? You can get it at Hello Beautiful too. I was lucky enough to get the rare first try... that like never happens to me! I was satisfied with it and decided to stop there. I would have loved Ariel too though. Not only do these towels look ridiculously cute they have a bunch of poses built into them.

Think I might try to lay down and sleep now.. 

Happy shopping everyone! ♥




Credits:
Outfit: Zoi Swimsuit from Flutters
Hair: [01] Things from Magika
Visor: Visor - Sea La Vie from ToddleTeeZ 
(Hello Beautiful - June 2015)
Foot jewelry: Foot Jewelry - Purple {B} from Turducken 
(Hello Beautiful - June 2015)
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: TD Summer Ombre Nails from Buglets 
(Hello Beautiful - June 2015)
Towel: Beachy Fairytale Towels - Elsa RARE from .snaphappy. 
(Hello Beautiful - June 2015)
Poses: Innocence 2 and 3 from .click.

Special thanks to Flutters and ToddleTeeZ







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio